mercredi 19 décembre 2012

a CD based on this blog !



The Japanese label "OtO" has released in november a new CD of mine, based on this blog idea of proposing raw, pure, sound sources that I use in my albums. 

For this CD, called "Undetected (untreated recordings from on-site testimonies archives)" I have chosen to compile a selection of sounds extracted from my personal audio library, sounds that I have recorded sometimes at home, sometimes during my travels.

I have incorporated « field recordings » in almost all of my previous works but I never had the chance to present on disc these sounds untreated, exactly as they are, nothing added.

With this CD I hope to have achieved, with the help of a carefully chosen track listing, an enjoyable listening experience.

Released by OtO records, Fukushima, Japan in November 2012.
CD in jewel case, 200 copies. / 13.- euros (shipping included).

To order or to get more informations and audio extracts, visit this page.

http://www.franciscomeirino.com/undetected

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire